As a Senior Python Software Developer at Oxycoin, you will be member of the core team and responsible for developing and maintaining our blockchain back-end for “sale and purchase” of crypto currencies. In addition, working on blockchain integration, artificial intelligence (AI), IOS apps and Android apps in combination with a range of internal signing and publicly available tools in together a team of architects, cyber security experts, developers, analysts, and designers.
You will focus specifically on building our Python/Django based backend and all related activities including API creation and integration of external sources or services. Our core development team is highly focused and committed to make our product(s) successful. A small overview of the tasks:
• Developing end-points
• Improving crypto currency integration
• Blockchain integration
• Back-end integration with API’s
• IOS and Android integration
• UX for internal process
• Reviewing your colleagues work
• Getting things done
Your voice, knowledge, experience and even opinion will be appreciated. A few of the technologies and development tools you will be working with:
Python, Django, Postgres, Influx, API development.
Service architecture, encryption, TDD, system administration, commandline. We work with Trello in a Kanban way, communicate on Slack and commit to Github. Deployment works with CircleCI. Experience with crypto’s and blockchain (ie Solidity) is very useful. Background in financial services or security will help you a lot.
• By preference, a completed HBO or University degree
• Having experience or affiliation with computer science/information technology
• Independent, self-organizing
• It would be great if you have knowledge about crypto currencies
• 1-3 years of experience in software development with Python
• Call yourself a medior or senior developer
• Experience with databases and query languages
• Experience with integrating different systems using (REST) APIs
• You can design scalable applications and are familiar with caching and load-balancing
• Familiar with Version Control Systems, deployment systems, and test frameworks.
You will be part of the core development team, which consists of enthusiastic and forward-looking professionals who believe in their work. Our team spirit is honest & straight forward to make things happen in a new exciting blockchain world. We have great ambitions and you could be part of making these goals achievable in this new world. The work environment is stunning, including the location of our office. We are one of the few blockchain development companies based in The Netherlands. The project is live and moving to our first MVP. If you are looking for an inspiring job with lots of challenges, then respond to this add. Are you the person we are looking for?
Samenvatting vacature Senior Python Software Developer
|Vestigingsplaats/Standplaats:||Den Haag, Zuid-Holland (NL)|
|Functie:||Senior Python Software Developer|