Would you like to be involved in the software development from start to finish? Not only building what you are assigned to, but thinking for the final product, digitalAudience offers you as a .NET developer a challenging job where you can show what you are capable of.
As a database administrator, you work within the digitalAudience development team, to develop new applications and software geared for internal and client projects. Your responsibility will be focusing on the database structure and performance, while building the applications with the team. digitalAudience is developing database-heavy applications for digital marketing solutions, where the optimization and the performance are the key for success. In this, the database administrator is comfortable with fine-tuning the current procedures, adhere to the best practices, modify the software design to yield a better performance on database queries, and advice on different database models compared to MSSQL. In that sense, your database skills are more valuable than your programming skills. You will gain experience over the innerworkings of digital marketing giants like Google, Facebook, Adobe and progressive players like Adform, Selligent and Improve Digital. Be prepared to be impressed by how dynamic the digital marketing world is!
- Minimum HBO work and thinking level
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server 2016, C#, .NET MVC
- Knowledge of different database models like Graph, NoSQL etc.
- Experience with web services (SOAP / REST APIs)
- Experience with social media and digital marketing APIs is a pre.
- Work with top 100 advertisers and major media agencies
- Create a world-class database structure.
- Analyze user data to create profiles within the database.
- Experience the software development life-cycle from the drawing board to the release.
- Join design sessions for the new functionalities.
- Develop web and desktop applications in C#.
- Work with the APIs from the market leader platforms like Facebook, Twitter and Google.
Samenvatting vacature Senior .NET developer
|Vestigingsplaats/Standplaats:||Amsterdam, Noord-Holland (NL)|
|Functie:||Senior .NET developer|