Would you like to contribute to creating a new worldwide standard for managing global transportation of goods?
The position of Business Analyst relates to the international roll-out of our operational freight management platform. We are creating a worldwide standard for large and small companies. You will be part of our roll-out team and work closely with customers, software developers and project managers in implementations and in the continuous further development of the software, the algorithms and the user interaction.
An enthusiastic team player with a drive to make a difference. Other important traits for the successful candidate include evidence of:
○ Strong analytical skills and good feeling for data, numbers and KPIs;
○ Skilled in Excel & Databases;
○ Ability to take the lead in implementations;
○ Good communication skills;
○ Hands on – someone who naturally understands the dynamics in operational environments and the pressure it can give to the users we support;
○ A good listener;
○ Attention for detail in translating customer requirements in clear specifications for our development team and in working out interface mappings for our development team.
An attractive work environment: good team spirit, international team, bottom-up responsibility sharing instead of top-down, result-oriented instead of effort oriented, self-development, working together with the best in the industry, achieving great things. This position has growth potential – the organisation is building up. The first years will be in ’s Hertogenbosch. There will be many opportunities later-on as we are expanding in geographical scope (Europe, US and China) and in the services we offer.
Samenvatting vacature Senior Business Analyst (English native)
|Vestigingsplaats/Standplaats:||‘s-Hertogenbosch, Noord-Brabant (NL)|
|Functie:||Senior Business Analyst (English native)|