QUEUEUP is a scale-up that provides full-service loyalty promotions to large international retailers in Europe. We are currently working to create our next level platform (using Java/AWS) and for this we use the help of our external teams.
QUEUEUP is a scale-up that provides full-service loyalty promotions to large international retailers in Europe. We are currently working to create our next level platform (using Java/AWS) and for this we use the help of our external teams. This gives the Amsterdam headquarters a lot of time to work on the Research and Development projects.
Our Amsterdam office has the main goal to keep innovating the products in our portfolio so we can keep surprising our customers and keep the competition at bay. This means little to no legacy, a lot of green-field projects and on top of that a lot of opportunities to work with cutting-edge technologies.
We are currently growing our Amsterdam team and for this we are looking for a seasoned developer that can make (the right) technical decisions and work both independently and in a team.
As developer you will be part of our relaxed and informal team. This means drinks on Friday the occasional table tennis / console games and once we’ve grown our team, the infamous geek evenings (games, beer, pizza).
Our ideal candidate:
– Has mad skills with Java
– Fluent in SQL (e.g. Postgres, MariaDB, MySQL, Oracle)
– Preferably has DevOps experience (Docker, Kubernetes, AWS)
– Preferably has experience with NoSQL (MongoDB, DynamoDB etc.)
– Takes code quality seriously
– Not a stranger to principles like DDD, TDD, OOP, DRY, KISS, SOLID
– Knows how to design software properly (UML, Apiary, Swagger)
– Optionally; Has experience with e-commerce and/or e-ticketing.
– Optionally; Some experience with front-end technologies
And likes to:
– Stay on top of the latest technologies
– Teach us a trick or two
– Work on complex projects that have large exposure and matter.
Things we do to try to convince you:
– Competitive salary and conditions
– Challenging green-field projects
– High-tech team with knowledgeable colleagues
– Historic location close to Amsterdam Central Station
Samenvatting vacature Medior Back-end Developer (Java)
|Vestigingsplaats/Standplaats:||Amsterdam, Noord-Holland (NL)|
|Functie:||Medior Back-end Developer (Java)|