– Bachelor / Master of Science or equivalent;
– You like to be on top of the latest developments in frontend and backend frameworks;
– You have demonstrable experience in development and large-scale web applications;
– You are able to translate customer needs into working solutions;
– You have affinity with new technologies and an eye for detail.
– A full-time position (40 hours / week);
– A competitive salary and a great working atmosphere.
Samenvatting vacature Lead Front-end Developer
|Vestigingsplaats/Standplaats:||Delft, Zuid-Holland (NL)|
|Functie:||Lead Front-end Developer|