WE ARE LOOKING FOR
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
You will be the lead frontend developer and responsible for several web applications (like gamification for behavior change to influence road usage during peak periods.). You will work closely together with designer and backend team members to bring our web applications to the next level. Adding new features, improving performance where needed, meaningful animations and transitions in order to contribute to a better user experience. You’ll also have the flexibility to try new technologies (we might need you to help out the development of our own App (React Native) or set up a website (wordpress). You will take part in the decisions on user interface, techniques and implementation and work in an Agile/Scrum environment.
• You have experience (at least 1 year) in frameworks like ReactJS, AngularJS, and package managers like Webpack.
• You have strong knowledge of CSS, and experience with CSS preprocessors, like sass.
• You have strong interpersonal skills, analytical skills, combined with intellectual curiosity, and a desire and ability to “get things done”.
WHAT WE OFFER
• An enthusiastic team and very positive work atmosphere
• Flexibility, to work from home for example, the other developers are normally here 2 or 3 days a week (we work in a scrum model, for the daily stand-ups we use Slack)
• After 1 year you can participate in our Employee Participation Scheme, which gives you to possibility to acquire equity in our company.
Samenvatting vacature Front-end Developer
|Vestigingsplaats/Standplaats:||Almere, Flevoland (NL)|