- Define the scope of work, determine design methodologies, and prepare a budget and work plan for the work.
- Provide regular reports of work progress.
- Perform detailed calculations and simulations using appropriate software.
- Ensure that all tasks are performed within scope, budget and schedule.
- Provide ongoing support during fabrication and the offshore phase.
- Report to the Manager Engineering or his/her delegate and liaise with project (management) teams, crew, clients and fabricators.
- BSc or MSc degree in Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- Relevant experience is an advantage but not a pre-requisite.
- Able to work well in a high-pressure environment.
- Self-starter with creative and analytical skills.
- Good command of the English language, both written and spoken.
- Willingness to work offshore occasionally.