For our client, a fast dynamic technical company, we are looking for several Software Engineers. The client is know for designing and delivering state of the art lithographic machines. Currently expanding their Software teams, they are looking for you. You will be part of a dynamic team, consisting of talented people with backgrounds from diverse industries. You will be working on providing and improving the software that enables access to system/machine data.
As the lithographic machine is an extremely complex system, it is crucial that the data that is available with which system performance can be monitored and measured is accurate and reliable.. The team you will be working with provides the mechanisms to do this in a controlled, structured way while keeping security and performance (data load) in mind.
As a software engineer you will work in a team reporting to your team lead. This team uses Agile/Scrum during development. You will have close collaboration with your architect and peers. To come to the right solutions, you are also required to discuss requirements with our stakeholders, for this you need to be pro-active and be able to find your way in the organization. Next to creating new functionality, the work consists of troubleshooting and refactoring existing software.
- Develop and maintain software in C++, Java and Python
- Perform Software Impact Analysis for proposed changes
- Write & update required documentation (design, test, etc.)
- Implement and test accepted changes
Bachelor, Master in Computer Science, Embedded Systems or equivalent
- 2-5 years experience in a technical product development environment.
- Knowledge about the software development process and tools.
- Experience with C++, Java and Python
- Having experience in working in a high standard environment
- Good communicative skills
- Team player
- Eager to learn
- Good knowledge of English