As part of our clients Data Platform team, you’ll be working alongside our other multi-disciplinary teams to ensure the data landscape grows bigger and better – driving innovation while maintaining the very highest of standards. You’ll also own and take responsibility for a globally deployed digital data platform with the intrinsic ETL, data lake and real-time data pipes.
What are we looking for?
â— Bachelor or master’s degree in IT, coding and/or analytics (e.g. computer science, mathematics);
â— Four or more years’ experience with data technologies such as Jupyter, EMR, Python, Spark;
â— Experience with data processing and machine learning services using AWS and/or Google Cloud;
â— DevOps knowledge, preferably in AWS;
What does our client offer?
* Salary up to € 83K yearly;
* Stacks of development and career opportunities;
* An independent position with lots of responsibility;
* All digital disciplines in one building, so easy to collaborate and learn from each other;
* Working in a lean, agile environment;
Looking for a new challenge as a Data Engineer AWS or do you know someone who fits the profile?
Any More Questions?
Then you can contact Dario Mulder at firstname.lastname@example.org or call to +31(0)20 305 85 59.