For new products perform well-prepared introduction in the pilot-factory by reviewing the design, participate in FMEA’s and validate the production process during the pilot phase. Focus on preventing issues and achieving the right quality. Optimize the production process and perform Issue tracking/solving to be able to transfer the product into the volume organization. Gathers structural issues and brings his knowledge to (new) product development projects, in order to foresee production issues in the design phase and become more cost effective.
- Will execute the test-sequence on every first pilot-system
- Analyses the production process within the pilot factory, points out structural problems and bottlenecks, works out suggestions for improvements and initiates their implementation, often in close cooperation with Development, Operations, System Install and Supply chain Engineering
- Contributes to the rapid solution of complex faults and takes the necessary initiatives and practical decisions
- Coordinates material quality related improvements for new parts
- Defines the execution plan for refurbishment systems based on the audit
The holder of this position reports to the Group leader LAB Production Engineering within the Twinscan Factory.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world’s leading chip manufacturers. ASML’s employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
Does the thought of improving the production process for our state-of-the-art lithography machines to ensure product quality, short lead-times, high efficiency and ‘short time to market’ for production excite you? Do you like to support the factory in project-based manufacturing that is needed to upgrade and/or refurbish our systems? Do you have a bachelor or a technical Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics, (Applied) Physics or equivalent? We might be looking for you!
Bachelor or master degree (Applied) Physics/Mechatronics/Electronics/Mechanical.
- Preferably some experience in a production environment with high-tech products and complex production processes, preferably in both assembly and test environment
- Experience with Lean Manufacturing is an advantage
- Experience in the field of Technical Production Engineering and quality methodology such as statistical process control and FMEA is an advantage
- Experience with high vacuum technology and/or high voltage knowledge is preferred.
- Takes ownership
- Hands on mentality
- Focused on safety and quality
- Broad technical and business knowledge
- Effective interpersonal skills; able to convince others
- Team player
- Proficient in English