As a tool specialist, you are responsible for maintaining the Atlassian Cloud Suite.
We are looking for an Atlassian suite administrator to help manage in user management, configuration, implement customizations, reporting and manage plug-ins. The area of responsibility is focused on JIRA, Bitbucket and Confluence. Acting as first IT contact for Atlassian Cloud Suite in the ASML organization comes natural to you. Managing service request is part of your daily work but you also have the ability to gather and translate business requirements into solutions that best leverage the Atlassian tools.
The responsibilities include the following:
- Provide configuration and administrative support of Atlassian cloud suite;
- Security and user management;
- Facilitate in creating dashboards and generating reports;
- Share best practices across the user community;
- Design and implement integration with other CI/CD environments with scripting.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world’s leading chip manufacturers. ASML’s employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
Are you a passionate about agile DevOps? Are you able to manage the Atlassian Cloud Suite and facilitate integrate it with CI/CD pipelines?
- BSc or MSc in Information Technology or related field;
- Hands-on experience working with the Atlassian product suite, with specific focus on JIRA Administration is nice to have;
- Fluent in English;
- Atlassian Certified ACP-100 (optional).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English;
- Customer focus;
- Excellent analytical skills with ability to troubleshoot problems and find root causes;
- Excellent team player with the different parties (internal & external);
- Clear in his/her recommendations.