For several clients we are looking for Field Service Engineers that are more than happy to use their hands. Our clients are mostly active within high-tech systems and their machines need to be serviced and installed all over the world. Therefore you must be happy to travel all over the world. You will be responsible for testing, servicing and installing equipment and turnkey systems at various customers globally. The equipment and turnkey systems you work on are modern and high-tech, so experience within this business is a big plus. Flexibility towards travelling is a must.
As a Field Service Engineer you need to provide a high level of technical support towards external customers while you are working under minimal supervision. You need to be able to work under pressure and to take responsibilities in what you do. Your focus will be to provide factory system testing, on-site installations, validation and commissioning of the newly installed equipment as well as diagnosing and repairing existing instruments in the field. The position will also require the ability to train users on basic functionality of the system. You need to have a good knowledge of Dutch and English in word and writing. Speaking German is a plus.
- A Completed MBO4 or B.Sc. in Mechatronics, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or similar;
- Experience in service and maintenance of high-end equipment;
- Working knowledge and the ability to test and troubleshoot electrical circuits (analog and digital);
- Prepared to travel internationally for 70% – 90% ;
- Experience with on-site installation or willing to learn;
- Able to develop Service and Technical documentation;
- Communicative; to provide high level technical support to customers;
- Dutch and English in word and writing, German is a plus.