Do you enjoy being in contact with customers and managing the complete process? Are you a (near) native German speaker? Then look no further!In the position of customer service, you assist German speaking clients with after-sales service issues, technical and product topics and general company related inquiries. You are the first point of contact and make sure that all issues regarding the order are processed in a professional and timely manner. You are responsible for:
- Handling all inquiries and complaints for the German (prospective) customers
- Managing the after-sales service issues, for example warranty claims.
- Answering technical and product questions, for example extra options.
Next to working at a big name in the South of the Netherlands, there are also some other benefits for you:
- Salary is ?2100
- Fulltime contract (32/40)
- Working on regular office days Monday to Friday
- Collective health insurance at discounted rates
- Self-development opportunities
- Result-oriented bonus (variable payment)
Do you believe this is the perfect position for you, but you don?t live in the Netherlands yet? The company provides relocation package for candidates who are willing to move.
In this position you are working in an international, diverse company with co-workers from around the world. This company located in Maastricht is one of the key players in the automotive industry. Their view point is to provide 5-star customer service and therefore, you have a crucial position.Interested? Apply online please see below.
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact Hajar Aanannaz on 06285007087 or via email@example.com