Want to work in a company that will rock your socks off?
Global Savings Group is a PubTech platform for Commerce Content operating 100+ digital assets with the world’s leading publishers, helping them to monetize by delivering products, recommendations, deals and discounts to consumers. By assisting millions of consumers to make smarter shopping decisions, GSG enables advertisers to reach high-intent users at scale in 20+ markets around the world.
Founded in 2012 GSG’s fast growing team of 400+ of tech enthusiasts, online marketers, account managers and editors today funnels more than 1.5 million purchases every month. By aggregating the editorial curation and distribution of Commerce Content on one unique technology stack, GSG is transforming the way consumers buy, brands sell, and digital publishers earn – one transaction at a time.
Want to be our next smart cookie?
We’re looking for a Content Marketing Team Lead for the UK market, to join us at Global Savings Group. Amongst many exciting challenges, you will:
- Be responsible for the overall performance a subset of landing pages assigned to your team, with regard to content quality, traffic, conversion rate and other core KPIs;
- Hire, train and lead a team of five content marketing specialists, providing guidance on SEO best practices and performance analyses, including developing and enforcing content guidelines;
- Regularly conduct audits to identify gaps in the site content, landing pages structure and technical implementation, making recommendations for improvements;
- Be responsible for the team’s workflow efficiency and optimisation;
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams and stakeholders (based in London and Munich);
- Stay up-to-date with news and developments in the industry;
- Report to and closely collaborate with the Head of Operations UK.
Do you have what it takes?
- Native English speaker with excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Degree in Business, Marketing, Media – or a related field;
- At least 2 years in an online marketing role, with experience in SEO and web analytics;
- Demonstrated ability to make data-driven business decisions and strategies;
- Good organisational and time management skills;
- Team leadership experience is required;
- Experience in content marketing required;
- Experience in affiliate marketing is a plus;
- Experience with Excel and Google Sheets a plus.
Want to feel the awesomeness of one of the coolest start-ups? Then be prepared for…
- Competitive salary;
- Regular get-togethers and team events;
- Opportunities for internal and external training and knowledge sessions;
- Fun and unique office in the center of Amsterdam with catered lunches from Monday – Thursday.
Up for it?
Upload your CV and cover letter below to apply for this position. If you have any questions, please contact us and call +31 (0) 20 846 9520.