As a Channel Solution Architect you work closely together with the Channel development teams, our external venture and the Enterprise Architects. You align with other parts of the organization as well, by being the business partner of the Solution Architects from the Digital Commerce and Technology Organization and our external venture. Together with all these colleagues you ensure the continuous improvement of the front-end development of the Channel. Innovation is very important within our team and we strive to work with the latest technologies. Teambuilding is important for us, so we regularly organize team events.
As a Channel Solution Architect you are responsible for building an architectural bridge between our Channel development teams, our external venture and the Enterprise Architects, related to front-end development in the applicable channel. Together with some colleagues you define and maintain the structure of the front-end of the E-Commerce platform and you ensure that it will meet the technical and business requirements, set by the Enterprise Architects and the Product Owners. You help the front-end teams to work together in an agile way, to jointly own the front-end solution and to connect it to the E-Commerce platform. But you will also actively take part in development yourself to practice what you preach and stay tuned to the latest technology.
Your specific tasks include:
- Identifying the stakeholders, helping to analyze the requirements and extracting those of architectural significance;
- Creating the right solutions and guarding seamless and smooth operation of the front-end;
- Formulating the design by creating a solution structure which will meet the various requirements;
- Communicating the architecture to make sure that everyone understands the architecture;
- Mentoring and supporting the developers;
- Verifying the implementation with the agreed Channel architecture, to ensure that the delivered code is consistent.
For this job we are looking for a candidate with the following requirements:
- A Bachelor degree in IT;
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in a comparable role in a digital/e-commerce environment;
- Experience in Agile development frameworks;
- Knowledge of micro architecture and small web applications;
- Knowledge of project management systems (like Jira).
Salary and Benefits
What the company can offer you, is listed below:
- A market-based salary;
- Profit sharing bonus;
- Travel allowance;
- 37 holiday days;
- Easy to reach: no traffic jams;
- Laptop and phone.
They are an ambitious, fast growing and financially sound organization. Therefore you can expect a few important things from them. They value personal development. They don’t just say this, but they also live up to it. For example with a personal training budget.
This company is an multinational giant that and thanks to their ambitions they are active throughout Europe: a leading position in the agricultural market for parts. ‘We heavily invest in E-Business and innovations. Our aim is to make it easy for our customers to run their business.’
Working at this company means working with more than 3.000 international colleagues. Despite their size, they have retained their family culture. Colleagues describe their culture as warm, friendly and informal.