For one of our international business client in Rotterdam we are currently searching for a fulltime French Administrative Assistant. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who wants to develop with a rapidly growing company. The EMEA region is an important market and we have been expanding rapidly with offices in Germany, Belgium, Sweden and the UK, with more to come in future. The main function of this role is to perform administrative tasks to support our operations and teams based in Europe.
- Provide support to senior management: organize and schedule appointments, plan meetings, write and distribute correspondence, assist in report preparation, book travel arrangements
- Maintain office environment: develop and maintain a filing system, order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers
- Act as receptionist: Answer and direct phone calls, provide general support to visitors, act as point of contact for internal and external clients
- Assist accounting team: payroll data entry, invoicing approval procedures, submit and reconcile expense reports
- Provide administrative support to HR: record time-off registrations, update and maintain office policies and procedures, provide French language support as needed.
- We offer an attractive and competitive compensation package including pay-for-performance incentives.
- Professional development opportunities, savings programs, group health benefits, family friendly policies and flexible work options.
- Salary between ?2300-2500 depending on the experience.
- Full time position based on 40 hours.
- Start immediately.
- For this position you will receive 6 months contract through Unique Multilingual. This position is for a longer term.
You will work in a small informal international team. The company develops software for the civil and infrastructure market.