Our client is a professional Food organisation, based in Zuid-Holland Netherlands. The company is known as a niche-focused Contract Research Company. They provide research services in the field of Microbiology/NGS/Genomics for large multinational food clients and are now looking for an Account Manager to strengthen their team.
As Account Manager you will be responsible for maintaining client relationships with current customers. You will work for the business unit that focuses on microbial genomics research in the Pharma and Food markets
– Account management, maintaining and building strong commercial relationships with all (current) accounts
– Growing sales revenue from current customers and achieving yearly sales revenue targets by up-selling and cross-selling
– Visit, communicate and follow-up with current customers with the right frequency
– Discuss customized services and negotiate customized prices
– Meet with internal stakeholders (mainly the tech-department) to align the clients wishes with the company services
– At least a BSc in Microbiology or Food Biology
– At least 3 years of experience as account manager within the food biology industry
– Comfortable representing the company at large multinationals
– Farmer personality
– Commercial mind-set
– Experience with the sales of services is considered a plus
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Elizabeth Bogaert.